Friday, September 19, 2008

Jett



This is Eslana Tealgrove Jet Set MH, Can/Am WCX, CD, also known as Jett. My nephew, Harry and I co-own Jett together.

When it was discovered that Logan had vision issues it became very clear that he was not going to be able to be a working dog. My friends Alan and Esther had this beautiful Golden named Grace and she was unlike any other Golden I had ever seen. Grace was incredible and worked like a dream. I decided that I wanted one of her pups. Jett is that pup.

Jett will be 7 years old in November but you'd never know it. She is a WILD child and has been a challenge to train. Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly and she has a wonderful personality but she's work. She can make you crazy. Jett is one of those thinking dogs that is so smart that they end up thinking themselves into all kinds of trouble. Add to that the fact that Jett is REALLY REALLY fast. (Her name fits her perfectly) You have to be 10 steps ahead of her and know where she's going to go so you can blow the whistle really quick because if you let her go too long....IT'S ALL OVER.

Jett is very funny and loves everybody. I want to get her an audition for the Loto 649 Happy Dance because she's got a routine that I figure could make us millions. She is hysterical.

Jett loves to hunt and is an acomplished upland hunting dog as well as a duck dog. We're going to do more obedience this winter and then we're off to Alabama in the spring and hopefully one or maybe two more legs of her American Master.

No comments: